sobota 8. května 2010

Englishcentral

Hello, so I am back to Vila Real after wonderfull trip around Marocco. For me it was one of the best trips during my erasmus. Beautiful nature Atlas , Sahara people are absolutly diferent then europeans. I realy recomending this country for people who like advanture and if you have in your mind that Marocco is dangerous country forget abot that. In these days maroko lives just from tourism and hashish. So thats enough now back to studies:)
During the time i was away my college get better score then me. I am competitiv person so i worked hard for few hours and tradaaaaa guess who is leading now:) yes its me i hit some videos and it was funn. I like the speaches from first lady of USA. they are with deep meaning bud easily said. Then i did some trilers. they are more dificult because action whis is themting people is sometimes stronger then what character saying. I saw Prince of Persia trailer and I would like to see whole movie it looks quite interesting. By the way there is one place it is city which is build just forom mud, straw and stones. I know this place, it is in Marocco and I was there:) nice nice
OK i thing its enought for today lets do something alse...and see u later

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat